2016 has been anything but boring for our team!
After launching our new website and finalising the acquisition of MULTIPLY to extend our services by offering fundraising consultancy, we’ve been busy developing new relationships and solidifying existing ones.
Here are some of the projects we worked on or launched in the past few months:
- The Missing Children’s Network’s new brand image, website and all new print communications materials. Our relationship started with a social media management training session, and we quickly fell in love with the organisation’s passion and strength. Phil is now helping them develop a strategic communications plan to reach their long term goals of extended services, funding development and greater reach.
- Selwyn House High School hired Phil to produce its new admissions website and develop a social media strategy to engage future, current and past students as well as parents, teachers and the education community at large.
- Phil is working with the Léger Foundation, the Collège de Montréal Foundation, the Réseau québécois du crédit communautaire, and le Centre pédagogique Lucien Guilbault on defining their communications strategy and objectives.
- Phil has been mandated to develop the new website for Pearson College UWC in Victoria BC. Phil is also developing the McGill University Health Center (MUHC) Foundation website, to be unveiled in November 2016.
- We will soon launch the new Action Réfugiés Montréal website, stay tuned!
- We’re also working on ongoing projects with the Jeanne Sauvé Foundation, Chez Doris, Portage, the Joyce Family Foundation and the Canadian Federation of Humane Societies (CFHS)
Rest assured, it’s never a dull moment at Phil’s headquarters… Check back soon for more updates!