“There is nothing more satisfying than working with community organizations and non-profits who can really benefit from our expertise. The positive energy and like-mindedness we share with our clients is truly a gift.”
As every good story has a hero, Phil’s story has a heroine: Kim Fuller. When founding Phil, Kim courageously dared what most people only dream of: she made her life’s work her actual work. Generously giving her unique talents and time to improve organisations that improve the lives of others, is who Kim is; helping non-profits achieve their social impact goals through their communications is what Kim does.
Her superpowers? There are many: humility, herculean work ethic, thoughtful curiosity, unflappable optimism, and the patience of a Buddha, just to name a few. But the best part about Kim–she always uses her powers for good, by helping people who help people. Kim heeds the distress calls of organisations struggling to connect and reach donors, volunteers, staff, and their communities. She lifts clients effectively and efficiently through her acute vision for creative solutions, and is firmly rooted in the realities of the social sector.
Today, Kim is busy assembling a team of superstars making Phil a holistic solution for all social sector organisation needs. Kim is a CNC Certified Non-profit Consultant and holds a BFA in Design Art from Concordia University and is perfectly bilingual. Volunteer work includes:
- President of the Board of Directors, Concordia University Alumni Association
- President of the Board of Directors, Cinéma NDG (Empress Theatre revitalization project)
- Mentor for Futurepreneur Canada, including Popup Camp and PlaneteF
- Judge and mentor for the Dobson Cup 2016 at McGill Dobson Centre for Entrepreneurship
- Author of articles for Gift Planners In Canada (Hillborn) and AFP Canada
- Speaker for Imagine Canada, McGill University, Concordia University, Université de Montréal, HEC, MARCOM, Association des professionnels en gestion philanthropique (APGP), CAGP, AFP and workshops/webinars in association with CanadaHelps.
- Volunteer for many organizations including the Mira Foundation and Tostan Canada.
Kim is also winner of the Artistri Sud Social Entrepreneur of the Year Award 2018.