Jean-François (JF) Lamarche
William da Silva
Gabriel Lazar Garrido
Rachel is dedicated to educating and empowering individuals, businesses and government agencies on the importance of charitable giving. Her personal mission of uniting people to share, exchange and grow is evident in every project in which she is involved.
As president of the Roasters Foundation for two decades, Rachel empowers the community by taking an innovative approach, stressing partnerships, and leading by example. She advises in the not for profit sector at both the organizational and board levels.
Over the course of her career she has served on several for profit and not for profit boards dedicated to health, education and social services – all engaged in improving or influencing public policy.
Her strengths include her leadership style, strategic thinking, her creativity, as well as her vision.
- Chairman of the Board at Université de Montréal’s Centre for Innovation in Nursing Education (CIFI)
- Board member of
- Philanthropic Foundation Canada
- Depot Community Food Centre
- Toujours ensemble Foundation
- St. Mary’s Hospital Foundation
- St. Mary’s Board of Governors
- Willowstone Academy
- Past chair of the St. Mary’s Hospital Foundation