WE’RE HIRING !
Who we are
Phil creates fundraising and communication strategies and tools specifically for socially-missioned organizations and businesses. We offer Strategy, Fundraising, Branding, Technology and Social Media services. We’re a small and talented team with one thing in common: our clients are our heroes. It’s why we love working at Phil. Every member of our team was drawn to working with us because of our commitment and shared values that align with our B Corp certification: using business as a force for good.
What we’re looking for
Our company is looking for a bookkeeper to perform clerical duties and update financial records. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of the accounts payable and receivable, the preparation of estimates, the billing of clients, and the development and maintenance of the Zoho Books financial system for the company. The person will work closely with our President and project coordinator. We are looking for a responsible, self-reliant person who enjoys challenges and who wants to continue learning new disciplines and evolving with trends.
- Degree in Accounting or in completion (preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting)
- Knowledge of Zoho Books would be an asset
- Excellent administrative skills
- Exceptional skills in organization and time management
- Ability to meet all deadlines assigned
- Bilingual would be an asset.
- Cause-sensitive / interest in non-profit organizations
- Sense of initiative
- Life-long learner