We are currently seeking an intelligent, organized and self-motivated individual to play an important role on our Marketing team this summer (June-August). The individual should be currently enrolled in or a recent graduate of a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree program in Marketing, must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. As Phil works exclusively for the non-profit sector, we’re seeking candidates with previous volunteering and community work experience.
- to work with our Marketing Director to track, identify and respond to appropriate Request for Proposals (RFPs) and project opportunities
- to work with our Marketing Director to develop a variety of marketing plans for clients and in-house projects
- to work closely with our Marketing Director on strategies for responses to RFPs, coordination of the development of proposals and presentations, possibly including some graphic design
- to work with other staff members to plan and carry out full range of marketing and communications activities, including publications, social media and PR/communications
- proficiency in all aspects of MS Office
- have refined graphic sensibilities; familiarity with graphic design & web 2.0
- excellent written and oral communication skills in both French and English
- excellent time management skills and an ability to balance immediate deadlines and long term goals
- preferred experience/interest in developing social media environments (Twitter, Facebook, etc)
- meticulous attention to detail
- creative problem solving skills
- the ability to work independently as well as in a team in a high-pressure environment
Term of internship:
June 2 to August 30, 2013
20-25 hours a week
This is an unpaid internship but a small budget is available for travel expenses. A commission on RFPs awarded will be negotiated.
Qualified candidates should email a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only persons retained for interview will be contacted.